Social Media Terms and Conditions
ANA Trading Duty Free Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “ANA Trading Duty Free”) welcomes everyone’s participation in the social media sites (hereinafter referred to as “SNS”) operated by this company. In addition, in some cases at ANA Trading Duty Free, individual employees may state their opinions through autonomous participation in the relevant services. Such cases are merely stating individual opinions, and they do not reflect the Company’s opinions. We look forward to your participation based on your understanding of this in advance.
Article 1 (Applicable scope of the terms)
In relation to social media and incidental services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) provided to users (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”) of ANA Trading Duty Free social media, which are operated by ANA Trading Duty Free, these Service Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) apply to all Users who use the Services, irrespective of whether the Users have carried out the usage registration procedures. In the event that a conflict has arisen between the Terms and terms that are stipulated for other social media services provided by ANA Trading Duty Free, these Terms shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Matters for compliance during use)
- When using the Services, Users must not engage in any of the following acts.
- （1） The act of infringing, or the act of potentially infringing, the rights or property of ANA Trading Duty Free, another User, or a third party
- （2） The act of defaming ANA Trading Duty Free, another User, a third party, or a product or service of one of these parties, or the act of posting groundless information
- （3） The act of infringing the privacy of another User or a third party, such as by posting personal information, such as a telephone number, address, or e-mail address
- （4） The act of carrying out a pre-election campaign, election campaign, or similar act
- （5） The act of promulgation or solicitation related to a specific religion, organization, or group
- （6） The act of using or duplicating information provided by the Services beyond the scope of its purposes for personal use; the act of disclosing duplicated information to a third party, or the act of using duplicated information, is not included within the scope of purposes for personal use.
- （7） The act of using for a commercial purpose the information provided by the Services or ANA Trading Duty Free
- （8） The act of aiming to make a profit by using the Services (including website referral and solicitation)
- （9） The act of sending or posting a harmful computer program or a bogus file
- （10） The act of using the Services solely as a file download site
- （11） The act of preventing another User’s use of or access to a service or a portion of a service
- （12） The act of uploading to a service, or sending in another form, content that the User does not have the right to send based on a law or based on a trust relationship or contractual relationship (including internal information and proprietary/confidential information that was learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or based on a confidentiality agreement)
- （13） The act of uploading to a service, or sending in another form, a software virus or other content that includes computer code, a file, or a program and that was designed to obstruct, destroy, or restrict computer software or hardware or functions of communication equipment
- （14） The act of password mining, hacking, or attempting to gain unauthorized access by another method for a service, account, computer system, or network that is connected to a server for a service
- （15） The act of attempting to access content or information by means other than the means that ANA Trading Duty Free has intentionally enabled for use
- （16） The act of utilizing, in any form, a copyright, trademark, service mark, brand name, logo, or image that is in a service without prior written agreement from ANA Trading Duty Free
- （17） The act of using network monitoring or detection software to determine site architecture or extract information about the state of use of services, identification of individuals, or information about Users
- （18） The act of monitoring or copying a service or a portion of a service by using a robot, a spider, other automatic software, or a manual process
- （19） The act of causing a disadvantage to ANA Trading Duty Free, another user, or a third party
- （20） The act of violating, or potentially violating, public order and morals or laws and regulations
- （21） An act that will lead to, or that could potentially lead to, a criminal act
- （22） The act of obstructing operation of the Services or damaging the reputation of ANA Trading Duty Free
- （23） Other acts that ANA Trading Duty Free judges as inappropriate for the Services
- If a User causes damage to a third party in relation to the use of the Services, the User shall provide compensation for that damage at his or her own liability and expense, or resolve the dispute with the relevant third party, and shall not inconvenience ANA Trading Duty Free in any way.
- ANA Trading Duty Free will not bear any liability for damage that arose for a User in relation to use of the Services, except when that damage was caused by willful intent or gross negligence by ANA Trading Duty Free.
- If a User breaches this article and causes damage to ANA Trading Duty Free, ANA Trading Duty Free can claim damage compensation from that User.
Article 3 (Breach of terms)
If a User breaches any of the clauses of the Terms, ANA Trading Duty Free can, in accordance with the form and extent of the breach, delete the information and content that the User posted on the site and implement other necessary measures against the User without giving any previous notice.
Article 4 (Exemption from liability concerning content, and liability for service provision)
- ANA Trading Duty Free does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or other matters concerning information provided by Users in the Services. Even if damage arises for a User or another third party as a result of such information, ANA Trading Duty Free will not bear any liability.
- ANA Trading Duty Free does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or other matters concerning information provided by ANA Trading Duty Free and its business contractors or other parties other than Users in the Services. Even if damage arises for a User or another third party as a result of such information, ANA Trading Duty Free will not bear any liability, unless such damage is due to willful intent or gross negligence by ANA Trading Duty Free.
Article 5 (Handling of intellectual property rights)
- In using the Services, Users will transfer to ANA Trading Duty Free, free of charge, copyrights for all information and content posted on the site or sent to ANA Trading Duty Free by e-mail or other means, and they shall not exercise the moral rights of an author in relation to the use of such information and content by ANA Trading Duty Free.
- Users must not, other than for a personal purpose or personal use within the scope limited to inside the home, duplicate, distribute, publish, or publicly transmit any information or content that they obtained through the Services. Moreover, they must not otherwise make unauthorized use of the information or content of the Services beyond the extent permitted by the Copyright Act.
- ANA Trading Duty Free may change the Terms without obtaining Users’ agreement. In such a case, the latest version of the Terms shall apply to use of the Services.
- Changed Terms shall go into effect at the time they are displayed on the ANA Duty Free Shop website (http://www.anadf.com/en/), unless otherwise stipulated by ANA Trading Duty Free.
Article 7 (Ending the Services)
In relation to the SNS that it operates, ANA Trading Duty Free can suspend or end all or a portion of provision of the Services, without being required to inform the Users in advance or obtain the Users’ consent. Even if damage arises for a User in association with suspension of provision, ANA Trading Duty Free will not bear liability.
Supplementary provisions (incidental terms related to ANA Duty Free Shop)
- The site that accepts inquiries is here.
- The ANA Duty Free Shop Usage Guide (refer to https://www.anadf.com/en/content/first) will apply correspondingly for matters that are not stipulated in the Terms for operation of SNS related to ANA Duty Free Shop.
These Terms will go into effect on September 30, 2019.
Revised on October 4, 2019